Frequently Asked Questions
When should I schedule my newborn session?
- As soon as possible! I highly recommend booking while you are still pregnant. This way I can mark your due date on my calendar and be prepared for your precious little one's arrival. Newborn photos should be taken within the first 5-10 days of the baby's life. If you wait to contact me until after the baby is born there is a chance that I will not be able to complete your session in the necessary 5-10 day window. Once you give birth contact me as soon as possible to confirm a final date for the session.
What should I wear to my session?
- Excellent question! For family photos this is very important to consider. You should select an outfit for everyone carefully. Outfits in complementary colors generally will look better than if everyone was wearing the exact same color. In choosing complimentary colors you also give everyone in the photograph a chance to show their personality and style. Keep in mind that some patterns may be a bit distracting. You should also consider the background or location where the photos will be taken to make sure your clothing choices will work. I am more than happy to help you with this process, just let me know if you need assistance.
How soon should I book my session/event?
- As soon as possible! Spring and Summer especially can book up fast, so if you want to make sure I am available don't hesitate. Call 612-799-8077 or email email@example.com
I want more than one photographer to cover my wedding/event is that possible?
- Yes! Some of my wedding packages include coverage from a second photographer, and a second photographer could be added to any package that doesn't include one if desired. Typically the second photographer is my husband Mike. He and I have worked several weddings together and make a great team. If he is not available I have a few other trusted photographers that I work with.
Are your Fine Art/Landscape photos for sale?
- Yes! I sell prints of all of these types of images. Some of them are limited edition, so don't hesitate to contact me and see what the options for the desired images are.